Sunday, May 24, 2020

Nollywood Actor, Ali Nuhu Has Revealed Why He Stopped Kissing And Hugging

Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu has revealed why he stopped kissing and hugging in Nigerian movies. .

.
In an interview with BBC, the movie star said he stopped kissing and hugging in Nigerian movies because of his religion and culture.

Ali Nuhu said; “I come from the North, and I’m a Muslim. My culture and religion does not allow for that, so I stopped acting in scenes like that. People talk about it all over but I personally think it out as an ambassador of my culture and religion and stopped."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.