Sunday, May 24, 2020

Lock down: ”My husband can’t go 3 rounds” – Nigerian lady cries out.


Nigerian lady Identified as Pretty Ife Oluwa, went on social media to complain about how her man is no longer satisfying her in bed like before.


She went further describing her husband as a lazy man, she disclosed that it all started when the COVID-19 lockdown began.

”He always give me several reasons saying that he is loosing massive weight, strength due to managing of things in our country during this period”, Pretty grumbled . 

Following her Facebook post, She wrote;

”Our husbands that use to do 3 rounds, na by force we dey see one round chop because of this coronavirus pandemic, e dey pain me!.
”I can’t wait for this lock down to be over cause i can’t feel my man any longer, am dry inside me, i need something that can sexualise me.
”Someone to make me feel like a woman and someone to quench my horny mood”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.