Saturday, February 23, 2019

I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari


After casting his ballot president Muhammadu Buhari was interview by a reporter.

Reporter: If you lose this election, will you accept defeat and congratulate the winner?


He said:


“ I will congratulate myself. I'm going to be the winner”.

Watch the video below

BREAKING

Reporter: If you lose this election, will you accept defeat and congratulate the winner?@MBuhari: I will congratulate myself. I'm going to be the winner.
167 people are talking about this

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.