Thursday, January 17, 2019

Throwback: How Jonathan Replied When Asked What He'll Do If He Looses Election


This is a throwback video of how Ex-President Goidluck Jonathan replied an Aljazeera interviewer , who asked him what he'll do if he looses the 2015 General election.

In her words;
The people are worried about violence springing during election are you worried about the violence?
Jonathan replied with;


Yes I'm worried and I'm not happy about it.

She went further to ask;

If you don't win this election, will you bow out gracefully?

He [Jonathan] replied with;

I will win the election because I done wonderfully. But in a situation whereby I default and someone wins the election, I will go back to my village and rest. The country is not my father's estate and I only want to serve.

This is coming after President Buhari refused giving a concrete response when asked what he'll do if he looses the coming Election.

Speaking during a live programme tagged ‘The Cadidates’ debate for the 2019 general elections in Abuja, President Buhari said it sounded impossible for him the lose the election considering the wide reception has continues to receive across the country during campaigns.

Asked specifically whether he will quit office if he is defeated in the forth the election, President Buhari said, “it won’t be the first time I will lose election,”.

I tried 2003 and I was in Court for 13 months, 2007. I was in court for 18 months in 2011 and went up to the Supreme Court. I sat down and said God Dey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.