Sunday, December 09, 2018

Lady Reveals What Armed Robbers Did To Her Inside A Bus In Onitsha. Photos

A young lady was left wounded after being attacked by armed robbers on Saturday (yesterday) in Onitsha, Anambra state.


According to the victim identified as Ochuba Chisom Lois, she and other passengers were robbed inside a bus at gunpoint.

She also disclosed how she was given three slaps on her face which left her red-eyed while she was trying to explain to the robbers that she had nothing else on her after her valuables and cash were already collected.

The heartbroken lady has taken to Facebook to share her story. Read below;

The only thing that I can remember is "That Gun Being Pointed At My Head Inside The Bus With A Deep Voice That Said Just Cooperate With Us And Turn In Everything You're Holding Of Which We Quietly Did And After Which One Of The Robbers Started Touching Me To Confirm I Wasn't Hiding Any Other Thing And While I Tried Telling That Have Got Nothing Else On Me, 3 Hot Slaps Landed On My Right Eyes.

In The Space Of 2 Minutes I Lost All The Things I Have Worked Hard For, My Phone, Money Gotten From The Tickets I Sold And My Allowance, After Which They Slowed Down And Pushed All Of Us Down From The Bus.

I Am Heart Broken. I Have Never Experienced Robbery And At Gunpoint Too. Yesterday Was Actually A Black Saturday For Me.

Please Ignore Any Call From My Line For Cuz I Will Be Offline For Sometime. Please Do Remember Me In Prayers

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.