Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Without My People I'm Naked - Ben Murray Bruce As He Visits His Constituency



Senator representing Bayelsa East in the National Assembly, Ben Murray-Bruce is currently on a visit to his constituency. Mr Bruce, who took to Twitter to share some photos from the visit said, he is leading a peace mission to endure that his constituency continues to enjoy peace because without his people, he is ‘Naked’.


In his words:

“ With my people in Brass. My people are like clothes to me. Without them, I am Unclad. I am here leading a peace mission to ensure that Brass continues to live in peace and harmony ”
He also shared a photo with men of the army, and commended their effort in keeping his constituency safe and peaceful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.