Friday, August 24, 2018

Reno Omokri Accuses Blac Chyna's Mum, Tokyo Toni Of Stealing His Post



Nigerian author and former President Goodluck Jonathan's spokesperson, Reno Omokri has accused Blac Chyna's mum, Tokyo Toni of stealing his post.


Reno Omokri who notified Blac Chyna of his tweet her mother stole, stated that if Blac Chyna's mum must share his post, she should at least credit him. His tweet reads;

Dear @BLACCHYNA, Your mother #TokyoToni, stole my tweet word for word. She did not even attempt to hide her plagiarism. And she did not attribute my #RenosNuggets. If she is going to use the wisdom God gave me, she should at least credit me! @TMZ I tweeted this a year ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.