Friday, August 03, 2018

"I Almost Lost My Life Running Errands For Her ! " - Waje's PA Reacts To Laziness


Singer Waje's former assistant calls her out after her rant, says she almost lost her life working with her as personal assistants reacts to laziness allegations by the singer.

See her posts below...


I almost lost my life running errends for her. All i asked was time to study for my forthcoming exams and also in the midst also work for her. I wasn't really about the pay. I fell ill in the process working and funny i didn't get a lil support for my medical bills. I let that slid.

All this drama just started this morning when i asked for a fewdays to study she asked if this job was convenient and i replied no just for the main time not like i wanted to quit. Then she said i can go back.

I thought she understood as a mother would. Tomorrow completes a month i started working with her efficiently. I got home and i asked if i would be paid for the month i worked and she replief with a no saying i was on probation. Sometimes i come home late without eating and sometimes i have to resume work without eating and it caused my ulcer to start again. She started all this by bringing it to the social media.

She would have just let it all die this morning. PA's are people's children not classified maids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.