Sunday, August 05, 2018

#Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo)



Comedian akpororo gets a street after his name in Lagos. According to him, Every month I dance and praise God from street to street today I'm bless with one. See his post below;


I'm nothing without God that's why I don't brag, favour and grace speak for me. Every month I dance and praise God from street to street #streetpraise today I'm bless with one. My life is a testimony #rorohouse #roroteam #roronation this is for you #akpororostreet #roroking #mrswag #irepchrist #babaibeji #justgettingstarted #turnaround #nademdeyrushus


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.