Monday, March 19, 2018

"I Dont Have Mansions Outside Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote Reveals Business Strategy

Dangote reveals his method of having his wealth, says "I dont have houses outside Nigeria" in an earlier declaration..


The Richest Man in Africa made us believe that his wealth was only materialistic and wont follow him to the grave, he said he still mingled with people, even visits friends he grew up with, so as to know whats happening.


"I actually don’t have any home outside Nigeria. I stay in hotels. Quiet. Simple. My life is not very lavish, and I actually get very embarrassed if I try to show that I have money. I don’t. I think I always advise people that it’s better to be very communal. -
In Lagos, I drive myself around on weekends. I ask my driver to go rest, and then I drive myself around. I still visit my normal friends I grew up with.
-

My house is open 24 hours a day for them. I mingle with everybody. That’s the only way to get to know what’s going on"

But you know our typical Nigerian mentality,fans fear that if he keeps visiting his friends he grew up with, they might want to harm him because of his wealth... But who cares, Mr. Dangote is made and no soul can change that except God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.