Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Toyin Lawani Thanks Baby Daddy For Sending Her A Gift Despite Their Breakup

Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani, took to her Instagram to thank her baby daddy, Lord Trigg, for sending her gift, even though they're no longer together.

She shared the gift portrait and wrote;



"Thanks to @lordtrigg for this Beautiful Gift,I had to Ask why and He said thanks for giving me this smart intelligent son @lordmaine2 every parent should learn from this,that you ain’t together don’t mean you can’t be friends ,create A very good environment for your kids to Grow,Their Thinking Affects Who they Become,Love wins always,violence Doesn’t solve anything�I’m happy with my man and he’s happy with his girl so no Beef❤️All I want is my sons Happiness.�"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.