Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents" - Lady Lawyer, Odunze Sandra Chioma (Pics)


A lady who has suffered series of life threatening events - is filled with thanks to God for protecting her and preserving her. The lady identified as Odunze Sandra Chioma, a law graduate from Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU), revealed that she's had several ghastly accidents and even bitten by a scorpion among other life threatening issues but all the same she is still thankful.


Below is what she shared on her social media page;

Testimony Corner!!! Well,I think Av held on for so long,but it's time to Testify. God has being Good to me. Grace kept me,Mercy defended me,Ekwueme helped me through. Av had Drastic accidents,attacks,Scorpion bite and several life threatening events,But God has kept me Going, I bless him Today, tomorrow and forever. Just hold onto him,he won't fail you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.