Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Lady Laments After Visiting This Area In Lagos Island. See What She Saw

A lady known as Kyke Davies, has lamented about the bad and dirty state of Lagos Island after visiting the area yesterday. The lady who took pictures of the horrible area - revealed how displeased she was by the heap of refuse and stench which she said was an assault.

Below is what she wrote on Facebook;


I was in Lagos Island today and look what I found. Beside the Lagos central mosque was this eyesore and other parts of the market. People are already making business out of this by selling nose cover .

The heap of refuse, stench was an assault. I got home and could still smell this . WTH! On my way to the salon to take out my hair. I couldn’t get the smell out of my nose. I am traumatized!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.