Monday, January 01, 2018

'Even Though We Are Fighting I Still Say Happy Birthday' - Mercy Aigbe's Ex

Lagos Hotelier, Lanre Gentry who really had 'marital crisis' year with his estranged actress wife, Mercy Aigbe, took to Instagram to wish her a happy birthday as she turns 40 today.


Lanre who acknowledged they are still fighting, disclosed that he wished her a happy birthday because she's the mother of his kids and still his wife. Here's what he wrote;


"Today you are @40 even though we are fighting I still say happy birthday to you because you are still my wife and my children mother as I use to call you ones again happy birthday to you Mercy Aigbe Gentry. Long life and God bless you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.