Friday, October 06, 2017

Scammers' New Tactics (Photos)


Facebook User wrote this:


24hrs after a guy sent me friend request, we started chatting on Facebook and he almost succeeded in his scam if not for God.

Guys please do not be greedy.

See our discussion in pic.



Hello friend, How do you do?
I'm Roy from London. [ Roy Reynold ]



I'm a software engineer at heathrow Airport.

This is the Receipt

I have sent an apple MacBook Pro, an iPhone 7 plus and 900 pounds. I sent through Emirates Airline.
This is the way bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.