Thursday, October 05, 2017

Bobrisky Calls Out Daddy Freeze for mentioning his name while having a discussion with his 2-year-old son at home. *



  • Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has called out Daddy Freeze for mentioning his name while having a discussion with his 2-year-old son at home.


The controversial OAP’s son told him not to wear his mum’s high heeled shoe, and Freeze replied; “No I won’t, I’m not Bobrisky“.

Well, Bob didn’t find that funny and has taken to Instagram to blast him.



He wrote;….

“Daddy wat do people cal u fat nose ? Dis is ur third time u are always trying hard to get my attention. But thank ur God u finally got it today. If u are not the most stupid he goat � in Nigeria �� den u should be among d top 20. I don’t know u and I don’t think I wanna know u. Pls let my name rest in dis ur small mouth � that look like Pussy going through monthly period. At least people know me as a bleaching experts oga wat are u ? Blogger or wat. Pls stay away from Bobrisky. I don’t give a damn Bleep about all dis people that call themselves a celebrity. That is y I stay on my lane without doing any high services to anyone. Pls becareful sir. Thanks”


Recall that in June, the OAP called him out for wearing a fake Rolex watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.