Thursday, August 17, 2017

Photo Of The Female Corper Trapped In Imo Building Collapse Who Died



Fresh report has it that the female Corps member who was trapped for several hours during the Sunday building collapse in Owerri, the Imo state capital, Ngozi Blessing Oformezie is dead. A journalist identified as Chidiebube Okeoma who paid her a visit while she was admitted in the hospital confirmed the sad news. Read what he shared below;


DEVASTATING DEVELOPMENT

The female Corps member who was trapped for several hours during the Sunday building collapse in Owerri, the Imo state capital, Ngozi Blessing Oformezie is dead.

She died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State ,where she was rushed for further medical observation when her condition deteriorated .

Her kidneys were affected as she was having urinary problem.



Her demise brings the casualty figure to six.

She studied adult education from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She was from Anambra state.

I still recall what she told me when I visited her in the hospital.


Groaning with pains she said "my name is Ngozi Blessing. I studied adult education from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am from Anambra state. My legs are killing me. Please don't go. Jesus help me ".

My heart is heavy. I am saddened.

If it took eight hours for people to be rescued in the state capital, what about when it happens in the villages?.

Our country is in a mess.

Crying......

Jesus accept her soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.