Saturday, August 26, 2017

Man Arrested While Attempting To Bury His Mother Alive .


Police in Kabuchai Constituency, Bungoma County, Kenya, are holding a man who attempted to bury his mother alive, following a land dispute. Efforts by 40-year-old Chris Wamalwa to bury his mother were thwarted by people who were passing nearby. .


They heard the woman crying for help and went to check. They rushed to the scene and found the suspect struggling to bury his mother in a pit latrine that was halfway dug. .

Ms Beatrice Nasaka narrated how her son had forced her to allocate him the land, which she had already sold. “I am a widow and my only property will save me from poverty. .

I had sold a piece of plot so that I can use the money for my personal needs and when my son heard of the sale, he rushed to my home and demanded for a share. He attempted to bury me after he failed to get what he wanted,” claimed the victim. .

Ms Nasaka said she had bought a one-acre piece of land for her son in a neighbouring village. Area village elder, Ronald Umbu, said they took the suspect to Nalondo police camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.