Friday, August 18, 2017

“I Didn’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lightened It” – South African Actress, Khanyi (Pics)

Talking to South African live video streaming service, VOOV, Khanyi said,
Khanyi also explained how her skin got to its pinkish skin saying;


“People who (are) lightening their skins using gallons and overdose on (skin whitening products) glutathione tend to have skin like mine. Pinkish, lightish, like an albino colour,” Khanyi said.


“My skin does (have this complexion) because I overdo everything in life. There is no side effects. All it does is make me lighter and it is like having loads of vitamin C, which means I don’t get the flu easily,” Khanyi said

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.