Thursday, August 31, 2017

Amai Gamu Paida Zvirikuzhe's Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo)



Outspoken Harare socialite Amai Gamu real name Paida Zvirikuzhe turned 28 on Sunday and got steamy sex bouts as presents...


In an unsolicited interview, Amai Gamu said she would always cherish this year’s birthday bash powered by Boss Spencer Madziya at The Volt.

Among other things she received as birthday gifts, Amai Gamu said the sexual encounters she had with her boyfriends’ made her birthday more exciting.

“I am grateful to all my friends for celebrating my birthday with me, my phone was so busy because I have been receiving birthday messages and calls.

“My friends and relatives were giving me different birthday gifts and some of the gifts were big others small and I am so grateful for that.

“However, the biggest birthday gifts I received this year was the birthday sex I got from my boyfriends.

“I am not in a serious relationship these days so I don’t have one boyfriend. I am happy that all my boyfriends quenched my sexual appetite, there is nothing as good as birthday sex,” she said.

Amai Gamu went on to reveal that she has been abstaining for a while.

“I think the reason why I enjoyed sex on my birthday was simply because ever since my last serious relationship I was not indulging in sex.

“For the past four months my focus was mainly on my career and sex was the last thing on my mind,” she said.

Amai Gamu did not reveal the identities of the boyfriends that she slept with on her birthday nor did she state how many they were.

Lots of Amai Gamu’s male friends graced her party at The Volt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.