Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Journalist Orunsolu Mutiin Survives Accident After His Car Was Crushed In Lagos Traffic. Photos


A journalist with Enradio, Mr. Orunsolu Mutiin, is filled with thanks after escaping from an auto accident unhurt when an articulated vehicle crushed into his car yesterday, Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at Obanikoro bus stop on Ikorodu Road, Lagos.


According to (NAN), Mutiin was alone in his company’s Nissan Primera car with registration number LND 352 DS when the accident occurred during the early morning rush hour as workers headed to their places of work.

The accident held up traffic on the highway for almost two hours until traffic officials were able to move the vehicles off the road.

Mutiin, in shock spoke with NAN at the scene, saying the accident occurred at 7.30 a.m as he was on the Lagos Island-bound side of the highway.

“As I was approaching Obanikoro Bus Stop, there was a slight traffic. Suddenly, I felt an impact on my car and I saw the articulated truck behind me crushing my car.In the process, my car hit the two vehicles in front and I was pushed toward the culvert. I thank God that I am alive, even though my car was badly damaged,” he said.

The two other vehicles involved in the accident were a KIA saloon car and a smaller truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.