Saturday, June 03, 2017

I Can See Through Your Thighs - Fan Slams Moyo Lawal Over Sexy Picture


Actress Moyo Lawal jumped on her Instagram page , shared a super sexy photo of herself in a short yellow dress looking intently into the camera with the caption:


I hear the eyes are the window to the soul .... Can you see through my eyes that I love you

Perhaps hoping for some really great comments, she got the exact opposite as some followers called her names.

Read some of the comments below:


dongoldemidon: Nice short


uchemurphymartins: Dis yoruba girl one u go open toto down in the name of snapping celebrity pix #keepreal


caprienco: Nija babes sha......and they will be saying men aren't respecting them. #poo.


lahwie_: I can see through your thighs...


arc_charleshenry: I love ur butt


glamour247_: Dose legs 're hoit


chizzy_da_queen: Ur make up is too scary especially ur contact lense.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.