Friday, April 07, 2017

Nigerian Player Recently Signed By Barcelona Out With Shoulder Injury. Photos



FC Barcelona winger, Ezekiel Bassey has injured his shoulder, news coming out of Spain has revealed. The Nigerian, who injured his shoulder in a friendly game, is expected to be out for at least three weeks as doctors work on his recuperation. ..


The former Akwa United FC winger is yet to make an official debut for the Blaugrana as he has been battling with work permit issues that saw him return for application earlier in the year.

 Bassey confirmed to AOIFootball.com that he was expecting a reply on his application by mid April.
 
“I’m currently out injured with a shoulder injury during training but my doctors said I will be back on my feet again in two TO three weeks. I’ve been awaiting my work permit application result for weeks but I learnt I should get it latest in two weeksfrom now,” assured Bassey.

On the news that he was no more a Barcelona player and that the deal was off, the former Enyimba 19-year-old speed demon, posited that it was a shame such news was been peddled.

“I wonder where the news came from. If i wasn’t still a Barca player, I wonder what I will still be doing at their hospital and their doctors and nurses working on me. If the deal was off as they have said, then so many things remain unclear. What I can tell you is that for the moment, I’m concentrating on my recovery and hope that my work permit will be out in time for me to play some part in the last days of the season for the team,” concluded Bassey.

Bassey joined FC Barcelona B side on a six-month initial loan deal from former Nigeria Professional Football League side, Enyimba FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.