Saturday, April 08, 2017

Another NYSC Member Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade In Sokoto State



Yesterday, we brought you reports of a corp member who died of heart failure yesterday in Sokoto State, here's another report of a corp member, Segun Daniel, who died few hours to his passing out parade, after complaining of headache in same Sokoto State

Here's what his friend, Solanke, wrote;..


"Hmmmm Death why did you snatch away this soul. Already at the edge of fulfilling destiny yet you took him away. Saanu Daniel Segun i wish you can wake up. I remember how we spoke at learnt discussing your plans. Never knew that will be the end. Still in shock about your demise. You were an inspiration in the music minisytry, i look up to you in worship session. You were not only a best friend but also a family, we bonded, play and scold each other. I never imagined this how we gonna end. 

Thank God you made use of the opportunity of being zealous for the work of God.
Rest in the bossom of the lord.
GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN.
Sun re o my ever loving namesake and brother in CHRIST "




"I was about calling to congratulate you on the completion of your NYSC when I received the news of your demise. Just this past week, U sent me your service pictures that u wish to enlarge them whenever you are back and have kept your passport photograph not knowing you won't come back for it ..

Agbayanu Daniel as I fondly call u... The moments we shared will forever be fresh in my memory. You made an impact in my life... I can never forget you blood. Still finding it difficult to believe u are gone my senior friend ... RIP Saanu Daniel Segun"

Also, Daniel, who confirmed the incident wrote;

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.