Saturday, January 28, 2017

I’m not your servant, I am fighting for myself and for my beliefs - President Museveni tells #Uganda People


President Yoweri Museveni has left the people of Uganda shocked after telling them that he is a freedom fighter, fighting for himself and not serving Ugandans. ..


'I hear some people saying that I’m their servant, I’m not a servant of anybody. I am a freedom fighter, I’m not your servant. I am fighting for myself and for my beliefs. That’s how I come in. I’m not an employee.' he said.

The president on Thursday, January 26, 2017,  made the statement while giving a speech during  the celebration of his thirty-one (31) year in power. Yoweri Museveni, who is the 9th President of Uganda, was elected into office on January 29, 1986

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.