Friday, September 23, 2016

"I Killed Her And Had Sex With Her Body"- Lucas Agboyie, alias “Sympathy” Who Killed 7-Year-Old Girl Confesses. Pictured


A 22-year-old man yesterday confessed to the Accra Central District Magistrate Court, Ghana, to killing a seven-year-old girl after which he had sex with the corpse.  ..
Lucas Agboyie, alias “Sympathy”, told the court that he strangled his victim after she had refused his advances and even begged him not to have sex with her.

“I then took her to my room and slept with the body repeatedly,’’ Lucas said, to the shock of the audience in the packed courtroom.

Confession

Agboyie, who wore a blue T-shirt over a pair of blue jeans and was clean shaven and energetic looking, threw his arms wildly about as he described events that led to the little girl’s death.

According to him, on the day of the incident, he had smoked marijuana, right after which he saw the girl passing by his house.
“It was a Sunday morning and after taking ‘ganja’, I saw the girl passing. I called her and sent her to go and bring me my towel that had been hanged behind my house. On her return, I told her that I wanted to sleep with her but she refused. 


“I held her hand and she began struggling with me. She begged and told me to let her go and started screaming. So I strangled her. “I then took her to my room and slept with the body. Afterwards, I took the GH¢20 she had in her possession and used it to buy ‘ganja’,” he said.
The victim’s mother, who was in court, could not hold back her tears as Agboyie made the confession. She had to be consoled by her family members who had accompanied her to the court.

As the confession was unfolding, others could be seen shaking their heads and shedding tears

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.