Saturday, September 10, 2016

Huh !! This Transgender Woman 'Dragon Lady' Chopped "Its" Ears Off To Look Like A Reptile. (Photos)



A transgender woman has cut off her ears, shaved her nose and had scales tattooed all over her body in a bid to look like a rattlesnake....


Dragon Lady Eva Tiamat Baphoment Medusa - who likes to referred to as it (like a snake), has spent the last 20 years attempting to look more like a reptile.


It believes that it was brought up by Western Diamondback rattlesnakes after it was abandoned by its parents as a young boy.

Tiamat has had several dramatic body modifications over the years, including having its ears cut off, a shaved nose, horn implants, eyebrow dome implants, a forked tongue, fangs and dyed the whites of its eyes green.

It also wants to be covered from head to toe in tattooed scales and body piercings - including in the armpit.

The Dragon Lady told Fox 10 : "I was born to my human mother in the Phoenix area, but I was born to my reptilian parents when my mother and stepfather abandoned me to the woods. "My whole transformation today is basically an honor to my reptilian parents which are the rattlesnakes.. the Western Diamondback in particular."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.