Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sunderland Appoints David Moyes As New Manager



Former Manchester United manager, David Moyes has been appointed Sunderland's manager after signing a four-year deal with the club.

The new manager will be paid more than the £2million-a-year Sam Allardyce earned at the Stadium of Light...

Speaking to the club's website, Moyes said: “I am delighted to have joined Sunderland. I am relishing the challenge and excited by the opportunity. 

I have taken over a big British club, with a great support and I’m looking forward to working in the Premier League again.

 I look forward to continuing the good work done by Sam.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.