Saturday, July 16, 2016

'Mum sacrificed all to get me educated' - Corper shares inspiring photo of her mum


Tonia's mum got her through University through her petty business.

The young lady shared the moving pic and said:..


"I'm a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated.
I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations.
I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill.

And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!
‪#‎GratefulChild‬ #‪#‎ProudMum‬#omoiyaoniMOSA


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.