Saturday, June 25, 2016

Married Woman Stuck With Her Secret Lover During Sex

Photo: from the archive.
Men should try to avoid the mistake of marrying a woman without Godly values, this is their way of life.

A married woman who shamelessly sleep with other men was caught stuck with a man identified as Elder Ndarake during an adulterous affair. Sadly, the man is said to be her husband's close friend.

According to an eyewitness, the sordid incident happened in Ibiono Ibom, Akwa Ibom State. The husband of the woman, Mr Ubon Ekanem could not believe that that was the wife he married.

Mr Ekanem narrated that though he had reports that his wife always bring Ndarake into his house whenever he was away at work, which sometimes lasted weeks, he never believed that his wife, the mother of his seven children, could stoop so low to have amorous relationship with his friend.

The husband said, "I have known Ndarake for many years and he was even the one that recommended my wife to me when I wanted to get married. He stood in for me during the traditional marriage as I lost my father at an early age.

"As such, coming to my house even in my absence, I never suspected anything. Even when people told me that he went to my house at odd hours when I am not around, I still believed he went there to see to the welfare of my family.

"But I was shocked when three young men from our village came to look for me where I was fishing to tell me that Obong Idung (Village Head), wanted me to come home as fast as I could.

I thought our village had been attacked by our neighbours in Cross River State, so I hurried home, only to meet Elder Ndarake in the full view of people, Unclad and stuck inside my wife's private part."

They were later separated after sacrifices by a local native doctor. 

Mr Ekanem said, "I have handed over my wife to him. I don't want her again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.