Saturday, May 28, 2016

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Ex, Denies Reconciling With Him


Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex, Pastor Anita has denied reconciling with the General Overseer of Christ Embassy, saying the divorce she filed in February, 2016 remains unchanged..

 A medium had reported earlier that the two had reconciled, but Pastor Anita had to fire back clearing the air via her website saying, THE PUBLICATION IS A LIE AND SHE ISN'T GOING BACK TO HIM. Here’s what she wrote on her website;

Important Information

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.

Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.

I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet. Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.


Thank you and God bless.

Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe formerly Oyakhilome

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.