Saturday, May 21, 2016

Inspirational Photos Of Samuel Eto'o And His Pretty Wife




The future is bright. They say behind every successful man there is a woman...this is exactly the case of African football legend Samuel Eto'o. Ladies, always stick to your man in trying times, you never can tell what the future holds...

Samuel Eto'o said in an interview:
"I met my wife when I was still an amateur footballer in France. FC Nantes refused to take me but my wife always believed in me. I had my little Camer accent car and she was responsible for it. She owned a Barbering Saloon in Nantes. Today she is the wife of the Richest football player on the African continent and I'm married to the most patient woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.