Friday, April 22, 2016

The storm is over, I will forever love you! - Mide Martins and hubby, Afeez Owo reconcile


Whoop, the storm is now over.

Actress Mide Martins broke the News moments ago saying...


"The Storm Is Over!!!.... Thank You Lord For This Great Reunion!!...

And I Say A Very Big Thanks To All Our Fans and Well Wishers...

Thank You For Your Prayers and Concerns.. We Sincerely Appreciate You All... @officialafeezowo ....

You Are Not Just My Husband... You Are My Guardian Angel ...

Thank You For Always Being There For Me... I Will Forever Love You!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.