Saturday, April 16, 2016

I'm In A Relationship, But That’s My Personal Business- Yemi Alade


Singer Yemi Alade who has been rumoured to be in a relationship with her manager, then actor Alex Ekubo has said she is in a relationship, but she thinks it’s no one’s business and she does not think it will put food on anyone’s table, so she will be keeping it PRIVATE. Speaking with Entertainment Magazine, the singer said;..

“Yes, I am in a relationship, but I prefer to keep it private, no too much talk about it. Besides, who I’m dating doesn’t put money in anyone’s account, so?” she queried.

Speaking on how she has managed to be scandal free, the singer said;

“I don’t go out looking for trouble. I am pretty reserved and that has gone a long way for me, maybe that is why people say Yemi Alade is scandal free.” When asked if she was in any relationship, she said,

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.