Friday, March 18, 2016

“It Pains When People Talk About My Boobs” – Foluke Daramola Reveals



Foluke Daramola-Salako is an actress of note and a humanitarian. The full-figured actress and producer, in a char with New Telegraph Online talked about her marriage, career and lifestyle, and she revealed her thoughts about people talking about her big mammary organs....


When asked the question “How do you feel when people associate you with your boobs?”, she answered

It pains me because there is a whole lot to me than just the boobs and entertainment. I am an intellectual. I am one person who relate with education, but unfortunately or fortunately, I will say that people just think about Foluke and the next thing they think about are my boobs. I count it as an asset and I have grown to just appreciate it the way it is.

Nigerians, leave Foluke’s boobs alone, una hear?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.