Friday, February 12, 2016

Key-Points From Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti As He Speaks [ #FayoseSpeaks ]


  • There'll be three categories of shops in the new Oja Oba Market. We have made provision for the lowest class. Those that were displaced will be accommodated..

  • The APC is the number one LIAR in this country. They said I have house in Dubai, they are only praying for me. I don't have any house in Dubai. They are saying this because we said they have houses in Ghana and we proved it.

  • Ekiti people should thank God that the APC people left this State, if not, this State would have collapsed.

  • If they have anything incriminating against me, they would have publicised it. But they don't have anything, that's why they have hired that liar to assist them.

  • I'm their problem and their game plan is to be lying against me. Let them keep lying.

  • On Ikere Ekiti, I did not author Morgan Commission Report. It was that commission that established families that can be Oba. It is not my business who becomes king anywhere but the laid down rules must be followed. No one can buy me to illegallity.

  • In Ikere Ekiti, according to Morgan Report, Ogoga is the only recognised Oba. I have given staff of office to Ogoga and whoever that have any issue should approach the court.

  • I am aware of the existence of Olukere in Ikere Ekiti but I am not aware of any Olukere that was given staff of office as an Oba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.