Saturday, February 13, 2016

I Am Not A Coward, I Am Ready To Be Probed By EFCC, ICPC – Ayo Fayose


The Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has declared that he was ready to be probed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissions (EFCC) or the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC) on contentious issues raised from any quarter against him...


He further said he has been trans- parent and following due process in his dealings in office.

Fayose, who stated this while laying foundation for the ultra-modern Oja-Oba market, gave an assurance that the market would be ready in 18 months.

He said: “I will concentrate on my work and would not be distracted by anybody making effort to discredit my government. I’m ready for any investigation from anybody; ICPC or EFCC, a man with good intentions fear no foe.

Ekiti is the only state where people want to discredit any good thing you want to do.

“As a leader, you must be fearless as long as your agenda is for development. I’m assuring you that in spite of the harsh economic situation, I’ll fulfil my promises in the budget and I’ve got more for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.