Monday, February 01, 2016

#ekitiGate : Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka reacts to Tope Aluko's accusations on Channels TV in English, Pidgin and Ekiti Language.. #lol


Special Assistant to Governor Ayodele Fayose on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka wrote this on his facebook page late last night : ..


"My friends in the APC should look for a more credible person to fight their belated battle for them.
Bringing a TKO ALUKO, who gave evidence at the tribunal that the election was free, fair, credible and transparent to lie for the APC will not work.

I suggest that they should get Prof Jega to come on CNN to discredit the Election that they lost 16 - 0.
As for me, I dey for road to Ekiti. If una like, come tanda for Fajuyi Park, I will be there in less than 2 hours.
Lere Olayinka is my name. Tenibiaje ganmu ganmu o se lu oju ibembe, is my father, God Almighty is my great great grandfather.
‪#‎Chikena‬ "




No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.