Saturday, January 02, 2016

Sen DAVID MARK : I’M TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING I’VE NOT DONE ANYTHING IN 16 YEARS


Former Senate President, David Mark said he is sick and tired of people mocking him that he hasn't done anything for his people during his 16 year sojourn at the upper chamber of the National Assembly...


Senator Mark said this while addressing members of his party at his Otukpo residence recently.He challenged anyone to come forward and he'll prove that he has done enough for his people within the past 16 yrs and should be given some credits.

"I am so tired of people going about saying David Mark hasn't done anything in the past Sixteen years, If anybody is saying David Mark has not done anything for Idoma people, let such person challenge me in clear terms and I shall prove that in the last Eight (8.) Years, the Idoma People have benefited from my leadership more than any other tribe in the whole of Nigeria.

The former Military Administrator of Niger state also gave insight into his continuous silence during senate sittings.

"When the PDP lost the general election in March, I decided that I will maintain and remain silent until the end of the year. That is why I have not been talking. Of course for those of you who know me, you know I can talk, but not all unnecessary talks." He explained.

On the forthcoming rerun in the Zone, Mark said he was waiting on God to direct him if he should re-contest or pull out but chairman of the party in the state insisted that his people still want him to 'continue the job he has started."

He said, "I have been praying to God to direct me whether I am to re-contest this election come February 2016 or not. When I relayed this issue to the Party Chairman as one of the elders in this party, he told me in clear terms that he is not going to table this matter for discussion and that I have no other option than to rerun for the Senate. He told me I must do this for the people."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.