Saturday, December 12, 2015

Naeto C : I Got Married To Avoid Being A ‘Babydaddy’

I got married to avoid being a 'babydaddy' – Naeto C
The rapper got married in 2012 and has 2 children with his wife, Nicole. During a recent chat with Saturday Beats, he said, "I cannot speak for another man but I know sometimes people intentionally want children out of  wedlock while other times, it is accidental. .
Part of the reasons I decided to get married when I did was because I did not want to become a 'baby daddy.' I did not want to raise a kid out of wedlock because it is not easy. If I was not married, I'd have been more concerned with settling down as opposed to getting a girl pregnant out of wedlock.
When I wanted to get married, I lost some fans and at the same time, I gained some fans. Some fans like the fact that I am married and responsible; they like the fact that I am a one-man-one-woman kind of guy. Other female fans don't like that because they want to keep fantasising about the possibility of becoming my woman one day.
If I did not make that decision when I did, maybe today I would still be a bachelor. It is just the same thing with my Master's degree; if I did not study for it when I did, I probably would never get it. Life is about making decisions and securing a future of happiness is the main reason I got married to Nicole."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.