Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hmm.. "I enjoy negative stories about my marriage" Toyin Aimakhu's exhubby, Adeniyi Johnson opens up

Toyin-Aimakhu-4 


Budding actor and husband of popular actress, Toyin Aimakhu, Niyi Johnson, has said that instead of being weighed down or sad about the many negative stories swirling around his marriage, he actually enjoys it....

He made this assertion during a chat with E24-7 MAGAZINE where he spoke about his marriage and career.
Responding to a question on whether his marriage has actually broken up, he said, “Ehen…I didn’t hear the news o.

 You’re just telling me for the first time. People can say whatever they want about my marriage; I don’t care. I don’t even grant interviews anymore about my marriage. When I got married, I didn’t come on the internet to announce it, and I don’t see any reason I should be talking about it now. Whatever happens in marriage stays in marriage.”
toyin aimakhu court wedding lagos_naijagists
When he was reminded that keeping mute on the true situation of his marriage may fuel several ugly speculations, Niyi countered, “It has already fuelled speculations, and I’m enjoying the propaganda; people can keep saying whatever they like.”

Is it because it’s making him more popular, we asked? “No; all I’m looking for is fulfilment in what I do, not popularity. Many people have been talking and asking questions, but I still choose not to talk about it. Marriage should be between two people; it’s a personal thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.