Saturday, November 21, 2015

Actress Eniola Badmus Speaks On Being A Clown And Not A Bully, Then Fame


Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has said she is not a bully but a clown. According to her she might act like one in the movies, but that is far from who she is. Speaking with Saturday beats Eniola said;..

“If I were like the character you see on television, by now I am sure you would have heard series of news about me fighting on the streets. But I am not like that. I am an easy going person and can be a clown at times.”

Has fame changed her? She replies;

“Fame has not changed me in anyway. There is no where that I feel like going that I can’t go to. The only difference is that I may have to have some security around me while going to some places. I am a down-to-earth person. I still go to all those places I went before I became a celebrity but I may not be able to go alone. Such opportunities allow you connect with your beginnings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.