Friday, October 09, 2015

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys!

GOT THIS FROM A READER: 



Today rained cat and dog in lagos, and ikeja (computer village) which happened to be the centre of lagos! The biggest area of commercial activities was all flooded to the extent that both male and females had to pull out their footwears to "swim" those floods, I and my friend aint exempted in this terrible experience as we had to pull off the shoes to start moving inside dirty ikeja water which only God knows the direction it was flowing from.. 


Around Opebi bridge if you know computer village very well,you will notice some guys hang around their shouting and selling all manner of things, majority of them are into Tatooing and Pink lips. They hold a small container/bottle containing a pink colour gel telling you is for pink lips nd all.. I have been seeing them their ever since the tatoo and pink lips activity came to nigeria lagos. 

So today my friend decided to patronise them as he wanted to feel among the pink lips league, he approached one of them, and asked him how much is the pink lips cream, the guy said "1500" and he priced "1000 naira" the guy quicly agreed and gave him the small pet container and collected 1k.

I was just asking him, how sure is he this gon work,the guy selling the stuff showed us his own lips which was fairly pink, but in my mind I never believed all these guys. On our way home, I asked him to bring the container, I would love reading it and all! Because I have the idea that honey,sugar etc are part of the ingredients for the pink lips cream, only for me not to see any label on the container,I opened it to inhale/smell it.. 

It was smelling like a cream I was familiar with.. I told him this is fake and not real,he doubted.. I was really cracking my head to remember the name of the cream that smells same way! Later on I found out it was the popular cream " CARO WHITE" yes! It is caro white whitening cream been sold for 200hundred naira or so. To elaborate and clear his doubt we went to a shop got caro White cream, percieved the odour and it was all same both colour, and smell! 

My guy was devasted! This is real my people! These ikeja boys can sell anything just to make money and earn daily living! 

I thankGod today was an Eye opener! So many people have been falling victim of this! BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.