Tuesday, August 25, 2015

MEET THE MOST TALENTED AFRICAN KID : CHECK OUT HER PHOTOS

WENDY WAENI

 A very young talented acrobat

She is only 10yrs old, Kenyan, born and raised in Huruma from a humble family background. Wendy started doing acrobats a tender age of four, and now it has taken her to places she has never imagined. She has performed in front of presidents and many prominent dignitaries among them the President of Kenya Honourable Uhuru Kenyatta, Honourable Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Honourable John Mahama of Ghana and the British Prime Minister David Cameron. Above all, she is travelling the globe showcasing this talent; she recently finished her Asia tour and is now set to start on her Europe tour





What are some of the best experiences you have gained through your journey as a performing acrobat?

Getting invited to the State House by his Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta for a performance on Jamhuri day 
.Showcasing my talent in the World Talent Expo in Taiwan, China. 

Getting a performance invite from the President of Rwanda Paul Kagame, another one from the president of Ghana John Mahama and the British Prime Minister David Cameron.

http://nairanaijanews.blogspot.com/2015/08/meet-most-talented-african-kid-check.html




“A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talent, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goal”




At the moment, you are still in school, standard five to be precise, how do you manage to balance between your school work, acrobat practice, invitations to perform in events and most importantly your global tours?

During the week I concentrate fully on my school work and I have nothing to do with acrobats. I normally do my practice and attend events that I have been invited to during the weekends . During the long holidays that is  April, August and December is when I perform in events outside the country and do my global tours.





People in your community, your friends and school mates have been seeing you on TV, reading about you in the news papers and hearing your story on the radio, how do they react when they see you?

I get a lot of love from people around me and even strangers I meet on the streets. They are very happy with what I do and they shower me with praises. This really encourages and motivates me to continue doing my best in acrobats


A normal 4yr old would be playing with dolls, cars and water guns, what made you start doing acrobat at such a young age?

The members of my team used to practice on an open field not so far away from    where I live, I used to really enjoy watching them and I found myself imitating them. It became a daily routine and with time, they accepted me as one of them, trained me and gave me roles in some of their routines. I kept practicing with them and they started going with me to events as part of the team. With time I was part of almost all their routines. This is how I perfected my skills.




What are some of the worst experiences you have had as a performing acrobat?
 My worst experience was when we lost one of our members who fell down during practice and immediately passed away.



http://nairanaijanews.blogspot.com/2015/08/meet-most-talented-african-kid-check.html




3 comments:

  1. Wendy waeni is such a wonderful kid.. i love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adekunle Moradeke26 August 2015 at 11:47

    most of her stunts are magical .. i must confess.. she s talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. kenyan's pride.. keep moving girl..

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.