Sunday, July 26, 2015

I didn't bath for three days Because I went to record a song — Adasounds

Budding Afropop singer, Ofor Stephanie Adaeze, a.k.a Adasounds, who is known for her song Kejo, has come out to talk about the greatest price she has paid for her music and her alleged relationship with Oritsefemi. 

Adasounds
In a chat with Potpourri the light skinned songstress says she has had to spend three days in the studio without a change of clothing or toiletries.

“I had to spend three unplanned straight nights out recording without a change of clothes and toiletries. Initially,I was frustrated and felt dirty. 

SEE PHOTOS : Is 'shoki' master married?


I eventually bought the things I needed. There is nothing compared to waking up in my home and cleaning myself up properly. In the long run,I felt fulfilled and happy because I achieved much more than I anticipated”

She also throws more light on the reason she collaborated with Oritsefemi and their alleged relationship

“It’s just a natural thing for artistes who believe in each other’s creativity to work together. It was a good experience working with Oritsefemi. I never expected he would be that humble, nice and easy going. 

I felt bad and was in shock when I read the news that I am dating Oritsefemi. I was shocked at how the picture circulated. The picture we took together was meant for the promotion of the song I featured him on” she narrated

READ: Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.