Saturday, July 04, 2015

Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny!

I married my husband about five years ago. Before I got married to him there were three of them that were going after me. My husband was the least person I had expected to get married to of the three people. 

Apart from the fact that he was a lit bit older than me, he was not the trendy type and he looked timid and native to me so I wasn’t even considering him at all at that time. If somebody had told me that I would later marry him I would have denied it. 

However, of the three people that were after me he was the one that appeared serious as at that time. He proposed to me and told me that he didn’t want an affair with me he just wanted to get married to me. 

The other guys on the other hand never proposed to me all they wanted was to have a go at me and then move on and considering the fact that age was no longer on my side and with the advice from my mother, I eventually agreed to marry my husband. When we eventually got married, I did everything to transform my husband from the timid and native guy he was to a trendy fashion man. 

I made sure I changed his entire wardrobe and bought him trendy clothes so he would look presentable as my husband. Everything has been fine with us until I had my second baby over a year ago. My husband just changed completely from the loving and caring man that dotes over me to a complete monster. 

He started out by keeping late nights and coming home drunk. Then I noticed that he was no longer interested in having sex with me. My husband that will always find any opportunity to engage me was no longer interested in sex; the whole thing took a turn for the worst when he stopped talking to me in the house. I don’t know what I did to offend him because as everything has been fine with us before now. 

It was at this point that I noticed he was having an affair outside. When I confronted him, he didn’t deny it, instead he told me that if I was not happy with the situation of things I should pack my things and leave after all I wasn’t planning to marry him initially that he practically begged me, so I can as well leave if I am tired. It got up to the extent that he picks the calls of his girlfriends in my presence calling them pet names like baby, sweetie and all that without regards to me. 

The straw that eventually broke the camel’s back was three days ago when he brought his girlfriend home. I took my baby to the hospital and when I got back, I noticed his car was parked outside. On entering the house I found him with the girl cuddling on the settee I didn’t know when I threw my baby down and gave the girl the beating of her life for daring to come into my home. 

He has called my people to say he is no longer interested in the marriage. I don’t know what I have done to deserve this and I have been begging him to tell me what I did wrong but all he keeps saying is that I never wanted to marry him in the first place, but all that is past and I have been a faithful and loyal housewife to him so why all these? Please my people tell me how to go about this before I run mad because my husband is behaving like somebody that has been bewitched or under a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.