Thursday, July 30, 2015

Another woman delivered from lesbianism...(photos)

Chelsie Rene is inspiring many other tomboy lesbians to turn straight and be feminine. 

This one here is @Dbaby Stayzooted and she shared her testimony on Facebook

READ: 7 Easy Moves You can do to Tone and Tighten your Bum (Photos)


As I walk this journey.. I will walk it with my head held high and with God on my side. Tho temptation may b strong, the God in me is stronger.. I Thank God for not giving up on me!! And me not giving up on myself.

Maybe the world is not coming to an end after all. As men are transitioning into women...lesbians are transitioning into straight women. Winning!

READ: "Poverty is not an excuse for failure. Do something!" - Auma Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.