Friday, July 31, 2015

Am not hoping to get ministerial appointment from Buhari : Tunde Bakare

Pastor Tunde Bakare

In an interview with Sahara TV yesterday, the General Overseer of Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, said he is not expecting to be appointed a minister in President Buhari's cabinet.

READ THIS: Oyegun, APC Governors in crucial meeting

"As far as I am concerned, I am not expecting to be named a minister. If I am offered an appointment, when I get to that bridge I will cross it. I am already a minister of the gospel. Ministry is my calling and my life. The word minister means servant. When you expect nothing, you cannot be disappointed. I keep on doing what I am doing, to be a solid supporter of the Buhari movement and what he stands for in public life. I have no regret on what I did in 2011. If an opportunity presents itself, I will do it again. I am not seeking anything.
“Let’s not count chickens before they are hatched. The bible says the expectation of the righteous will not be cut off. That is when the expectation of the righteous is in tandem with God’s expectation. If you are expecting from God, the flesh can fail. Who knows tomorrow? In the next two months, when the ministers would be named, what if nobody is here or alive? ”

READ: 6 dead, many hospitalised as cholera hits Delta community

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.