Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Fiancee Used But*t Pad And Br*a To Deceive Me

I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.


                               
When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having s*x before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have s*x.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny b*obs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and but*t to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small bo*bs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

FROM A NAIRANAIJANEWS reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.