Saturday, May 23, 2015

“I Would Abstain From S*x Till I’m Married” Says David Luiz


image
Baptised into the Pentecostal Hillsong Church on Friday May 15, David Luiz  made a claim which I'll say is more of a shocking surprise statement than an actual Vow, to me and for the modern world as well I suppose. The 28-year-old player of Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) vowed to abstain from s*x until marriage.
For those of you who have shut yourselves out indefinitely from the "football world", David Luiz Moreira Marinho (born 22 April 1987), is a Brazilian professional footballer who formally played for Chelsea and is currently at a French club known as Paris Saint-Germain(PSG). He joined Chelsea in January 2011, winning the Champions League and the FA Cup in the following season. In June 2014 he transferred from Chelsea to Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of £50 million (€62 million), a world record transfer for a defender.
image
David Luiz is a devout Christian and has named Kaká as his role model, who  apparently was a virgin till he married Caroline Celico in December 2005 at the age of 23. He promised to keep his virginity until he ties the knot with girlfriend Sara Madeira, after being baptised into the Pentecostal Hillsong Church last week. He explained: “I have chosen to wait.” Luiz was baptised in the swimming pool of PSG teammate Maxwell on Friday and he further took to Instagram to devote his life to God;
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV).
“My life is yours, and I am your servant! You’re always in the center of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen.”
Mirror.co.uk recalls that Kaka, the former AC Milan attacker, shared a similar position as he disclosed in one of the interviews:
“The majority of people say that after marriage, they don’t like jumping into bed with their partner because there is no desire. However, this is not true, my wife is the person I love and it was worth waiting".

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS, POST A COMMENT

Nigerian Woman Shows Off Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo)

  A woman from Orlu, Imo State showed off a giant Cassava tuber she harvested from her farmland, NairaNaijaNews reports. See photo below.